Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I just want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. Hope your thanksgiving is as good as mines and hope the year turns out well for all my fellow fans here.

And don't worry. I will be posting soon and I apologize if I haven't been posting lately. Lets just say I have so many things going on. Not to mention I just became an Auntie today because my cousin gave birth to a baby boy today on this Thanksgiving Day ( can you believe it, I have a Holiday nephew).

Still, not to worry folks. Despite the recent things in my life (Such as also going to my best friend's mom's funeral), I will still keep my two blogs up and post soon.

Be on the Lookout for One Last Wish: Sixteen and Dying soon as it is a very special book to me and a fan favorite for those who like Anne and Morgan from One Last Wish.

Anyways Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment