Sunday, October 31, 2010

Update

Well, since Halloween is eventually over with and since my job is done for, I'm back to posting once more. Also, I'm well again and basically alive to also continue posting and doing other things in life too.


Be on the lookout for Prey, which is Lurlene's bestselling novel since Don't Die, My Love. Also be on the lookout for A very special One Last Wish book too, only it will be a surprise.


I just thought I'd let you know that I'll still be posting and that I am not abandoning this  blog ( even though my other blog is more popular than this one.). But I'm not going to abandon this blog and that I will be posting again.

Anyways see you soon and Happy Holidays ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween to you....I hope you had a wonderful evening! :o)

    ReplyDelete